Here’s what happens at this family-friendly school event
• we spread mulch on the trails
• we pick up litter that has accumulated over the winter
• we sweep
• we trim some plants
• we plant some spring flowers at the front of the school
Here’s what we’ll have on-hand for the KIDS:
• LIVE worm planting! Plant a live worm in the garden and get a gummy worm thanks!
• Nature art activity
• Earth Day kids’ book swap – bring a book you no longer want and swap it for something new!
• We will have coffee and water on-hand – bring your reusable mugs and water bottles.
• Donations of NUT-FREE baking are also welcome from all, to provide a mid-morning snack to all the volunteers.
Don’t forget your gloves, buckets (for moving mulch), shovels and wheelbarrows!