Note New Date! Saturday April 28th
Help tidy up the school’s Nature Garden and get it ready for spring outdoor learning! Bring the whole family out for Yard Day and Earth Day on April 28th from 9am – noon.
- Help spread a ‘Mountain of Mulch’ onto the Nature Garden’s trails
- Celebrate Earth Day with our Kids’ Book Swap (bring a book and take one home)!
- “Plant” some live worms in the Nature Garden
- Do a nature craft!
What is Yard Day?
It’s a fun, family friendly event that brings the school community together to clean up our nature garden and the schoolyard. In addition to the yard work, we’ve got fun spring-themed/Earth Day kids’ activities planned.
Who should come?
Runnymede families! Yard Day is for students, parents, teachers and staff.
What should I bring?
It would help to bring things like:
- Nut-free baking
- Re-usable coffee cups and water bottles (to re-fill on-site if you get thirsty)
- Lots of energy to help with the work!
Hope to see you at Yard Day!
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org