Grade 5-8 students are invited to join the Runnymede Virtual Escape Room Race on Friday, May 7th at 3:00 PM. Teams will be competing to win a sleep-in day and, most importantly, bragging rights!
Students can form their own teams of 6 from their grade or simply sign up and and they will be added to a team. Teams will be split up into two groups, with one winning team per group:
- Grades 5 and Grade 6 will compete to solve the Mystery at The Cabin
- Grades 7 and Grade 8 will compete to become top spy in a game of International Spy
This is a great opportunity for students to connect with their friends in a safe, casual and engaging setting, while also helping to raise funds for Runnymede!
Cost to join is $14 per participant; 25% of proceeds will go to Runnymede to support needed resources and enrichment programming in classrooms.
Two easy steps to get registered:
Step 2 – Send an eTransfer of $14 to firstname.lastname@example.org (Important – Include your name and Class ID in the comment section)
Registration is now open and will remain open until Tuesday May 4th.
Looking for fun and safe event ideas for your family and friends?
Check out our Virtual Escape Room organizers, HELMLife; they offer online activities for kids of all age groups, plus virtual escape rooms for adults. If you’re interested in organizing your own events, we have arranged a 15% discount for Runnymede families. All you need to do is:
- Register at HELMLife HERE, or type the following address into your web browser https://helm.life/virtual-escape-rooms/?refcode=RUNNYMEDE
- At check-out, use coupon code RUNNYMEDE to receive 15% off (15% of proceeds will go to Runnymede)
- Students will need a laptop or a computer with Zoom to participate.
- Team size may be adjusted depending on total participant count for each grade. Changes will be communicated before May 6th.
- Please email transfer the $14 fee to email@example.com, and include your name and Class ID in the comment section
- Payments will be refunded if we don’t have enough participants to form a team for each grade.
- Zoom ID will be sent to paid participants on May 6th.
Wishing you all a safe and happy weekend and Earth Week!