The big day is almost here. Check the map below for the entry door for your child’s grade. Click to enlarge the map. See you next week!
Update: A few other tidbits about the first day procedure:
- Consult this list for a complete list of teachers, rooms, and entry/exit doors.
- There will be Runnymede parent volunteers (wearing orange shirts) throughout the school yard to help students and their families find class line-ups etc.
- All senior students – grades 7 and 8 – will enter through Exit #6 in the Runnymede Yard at 8:50 a.m. and proceed directly to the senior gym.
- In case of heavy rainfall on the first day of school, all students will proceed directly to their classrooms. Parent volunteers will be stationed at school entrances.
- JK students: your placement letter indicates your child’s start day, which may be Tuesday or Wednesday. This staggered start reduces the number of completely-new kids starting on the same day — makes it easier on our little ones! Also, review our information sheet for other helpful tips on starting JK.