Kindergarten students and parents may use both the Kindergarten yard (Colbeck) and the Adventure Playground to gather between 8:50 and 9:00am . Parents need to supervise their own children at this time.
At 9:00am, the handbells ring and students line up with their teachers at their designated door. Parents say good-bye at this point and do not accompany the students into the school.
Rainy or extreme weather days
Students should dress for the weather and will remain outside unless the weather is severe. On extreme weather days, kindergarten students may enter anytime between 8:50 and 9:00AM. Parents say good-bye outside and do not accompany the children into the school.
Adventure Playground Rules
Parents, please be aware and respectful of our school yard rules:
- No backpacks on the climber
- Down only
- Go down on your bum, feet first
- 1 child at a time
- Monkey bars are OFF LIMITS to kindergarten students
- Younger siblings/toddlers are not permitted on the climber
- In wet/snowy weather, the climber is closed
- No rough play and no weapon play
Click the image below to download the entry and exit procedure map.