This will be our Biggest and Best Pub Night yet as we approach Runnymede’s Centennial in 2016, and raise funds that will go directly to improving the Front Yard!
To Purchase Tickets:
- Complete the order form at the bottom of the Pub Night flyer (paper copies will be sent home), and return with payment to your child’s teacher. Watch for the pub night flyer and ticket order form in your child’s backpack this week. E-tickets will be issued as orders are processed.
- Tickets will also be on sale in the schoolyard on Tuesdays and Thursdays – mornings and after school, and also at Movie Night on Friday, April 17th.
Contact Tara Bragg: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are still looking for Volunteers to help with Pub Night, and Donations for the Silent Auction! Please contact us if you can help with:
- Contacts who can donate wine for the event. (Junction Craft Brewing has donated beer!)
- Contacts who can provide “Priceless” items for our Silent Auction. (Professional Services, Tickets, Events, Rental Properties…)
- Helping out at the Pub Night event. (set-up, ticket sales, silent auction, clean-up)
Limited Tickets available! $30 in Advance and $40 at the Door so don’t delay and get your tickets today!
Pub Night Contacts:
Jen Kopplin email@example.com
Shannon Pritchard firstname.lastname@example.org