It’s that time again; the first Parent Council meeting of the 2020/21 school year is scheduled for Wednesday October 7th, 2020 from 7:00pm to 8:30pm. It will take place virtually through Google Meet. Please use this link to join: https://meet.google.com/zgh-hehk-rjg
At this meeting, Council will…
- Summarize how Council works
- Introduce Executive Committees (Arts, STEM, Green, Spirit, Communications)
- Vote on 2020/21 Executive Committee Chairs (see additional detail later in this email)
- Present the annual Co-chair and Treasurer reports
- Take parents questions, including any regarding COVID safety protocols at Runnymede P.S.
Any questions that parents would like tabled at the meeting should be submitted via email no later than October 5th to email@example.com
We are always looking for new Executive Committee Chairs and Volunteers!
Parent Council is an excellent way for parents to get involved in their children’s education. Council advises the principal and the Board on a variety of issues and activities relating to student achievement, curriculum goals and priorities, school budget priorities, school safety, renovation plans, after-school activities, and criteria for selection of new principals. To that end, we are always looking for new volunteers and new Committee Chairs.
If you are interested in getting involved, leading an Executive Committee, or volunteering to support our committees, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 5th.
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Parent Council via email at email@example.com
We hope to see you online, on October 7th!