The next Runnymede PS Council meeting is scheduled for Tuesday November 24th, 2020 from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The meeting will take place virtually via Google Meet.
Please use this link to join: Google Meet
Nov 24th agenda includes…
- Executive Committee Updates
- Council Co-Chair Report
- Ward 7 update
- Administration & Teacher reports
IMPORTANT – Please note the following meeting protocols:
- The Google Meet platform provided by the TDSB has a participant limit of 100 people, so we ask that each family please limit their participation to one device;
- Once you’ve entered the meeting, please ensure you are on mute;
- Once you’ve entered the meeting, please turn your camera off unless you are presenting;
- In order to join the meeting you will need to be signed into a Gmail account, or another email linked to a Google account. (instructions to create a google account without Gmail: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/27441?hl=en)
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Parent Council via email at email@example.com
We hope to see you online, on November 24th!