The next Runnymede PS Council meeting is scheduled for Thursday March 25, 2021 starting at 7:30 pm (please note the later start time). The meeting will take place virtually via Google Meet (link will be sent via email to all parents who have subscribed to the Runnymede Council email list).
March 25, 2021 agenda includes…
- Executive Committee Updates
- Council Co-Chair Report
- Administration & Teacher reports
IMPORTANT – Please note the following meeting protocols:
- The Google Meet platform provided by the TDSB has a participant limit of 100 people, so we ask that each family please limit their participation to one device;
- Once you’ve entered the meeting, please ensure you are on mute;
- Once you’ve entered the meeting, please turn your camera off unless you are presenting;
- In order to join the meeting you will need to be signed into a Gmail account, or another email linked to a Google account. (instructions to create a google account without Gmail: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/27441?hl=en)
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Parent Council via email at email@example.com
We hope to see you online, on March 25th!