The next Runnymede PS Council meeting is scheduled for Thursday October 29th, 2020 from 7:00pm to 8:30pm. The meeting will take place virtually through Google Meet.
Please use this link to join: Google Meet
Oct 29th agenda includes…
- Review of summary of Executive Committee plans for the 2020/21 school year
- Review and motion to approve proposed 2020/21 Council budget
- Ward 7 update
- Administration & Teacher reports
- School Statement of Needs (SSoN)
- Council Co-chair Report
IMPORTANT – Please note the following meeting protocols:
- The Google Meet platform provided by the TDSB has a participant limit of 100 people, so we ask that each family please limit their participation to one device;
- Once you’ve entered the meeting, please ensure you are on mute;
- Once you’ve entered the meeting, please turn your camera off unless you are presenting;
- In order to join the meeting you will need to be signed into a Gmail account, or another email linked to a Google account. (instructions to create a google account without Gmail: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/27441?hl=en)
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Parent Council via email at email@example.com
We hope to see you online, on October 29th!