Order Your Runnymede Holiday Gear Now!
To help you with your holiday shopping we’ve brought back the Runnymede store for one week only!
- Same apparel if you want to restock or replace items
- Great gift items for kids and stockings, like a Runnymede lion stuffie, a backpack, pencils etc.
- Great gift items for grandparents, parents and teachers, like touques, hoodies & pens.
- To have things ready for Christmas orders need to be in by December 1st!
If you do *not* want to have your order delivered to your child’s classroom (if it contains a gift) you can indicate that on the ordering page and we will arrange for separate pick-up with you directly.
If you have any questions feel free to contact parent volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre Ice Action with Calder Cup Champions, the Toronto Marlies!!
Join us on Sunday, December 1st for an exciting afternoon with families and friends from the Runnymede PS community.
We’ll be cheering on the Toronto Marlies from the centre section of Coca-Cola Coliseum, as they face off against the Utica Comets in an action-packed game!
When it’s over, we’ll take to the ice for a post-game family skate.
Get your tickets now and mark your calendars. This is a fantastic community event. We can’t wait to see everyone there!
Sunday December 1st
Game: 4:00pm – 6:30pm
Post Game Skate: 7:00pm
Tickets: $30/person (a $38 value)
Ticket purchase deadline: Friday, November 22nd
Buy early for a chance to win!
The first 50 tickets sold will be entered into a Early Bird Draw to win a zamboni ride during intermission! (One entry per family)
If you have any questions please contact Dale Cadeau at email@example.com
Help support the school and this green initiative by donating clean, gently used costumes and accessories in all sizes. Donations can be dropped off in the office until Wednesday October 2nd.
The Sale will run from Wednesday Oct 2nd until Friday Oct 4th from 3:15- 4:00 near the front of the school.
Costume prices range from $5-$15 and accessories from $1-$2.
All proceeds go directly back to the school and any unsold items will be donated to charity.
If you can volunteer on any of the days, please contact Kelila Nussdorf-Fazio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day to pre-order pizza is Sunday September 22nd.
Order Online here: www.sagoto.com/rpsc/kinder/
Limited amounts will be on sale the day of the event.
Our first Parent Council meeting of the year will follow,
at 6:30pm in the School Library (Exit #3)
Free Childcare Provided
Veteran Parents: Help us welcome the newest members of the Runnymede community! If you can lend a hand on the evening of the event, please e-mail Angela Grant-Buechner at: email@example.com
Students have been busy creating and practicing, and are excited to host their families & friends for the first ever Runnymede Illuminations event!
It is an open house style celebration of the arts similar to Nuit Orange. Expect dazzling displays of musical, visual and dramatic arts. If the weather cooperates, many of the performances, art displays and activities will be outside.
What to Expect
- 4 fun arts-based activity stations for kids of all ages
- Food trucks on site for those who would like to enjoy dinner or snacks at the event
- Grade K – 5 artwork is on display throughout the school, and 6 – 8 visual artwork is displayed in the breezeway
- Grades 6 to 8 music and drama performances throughout the school
Here is the list of Activity Stations and Food Trucks at the event:
Activity Stations will be running from 4:30p to 7:30p:
- Soaring Selfie – located just south of the Runnymede yard play structure
- Oodles of Doodles – located near Door 2; sponsored by Sidorova Inwood
- Let’s Dance – located on the basketball courts; run by Swansea School of Dance and sponsored by Babiak Team
- Obliteration – located just inside Door 5
These great Food Trucks will be located in the staff parking lot, serving food from 4:30p to 8:15p:
- Mustache Burger
- GYOT (get your own taters)
- GTA Softee Ice Cream Truck
Please look for an email from the school this week for the official program and a detailed schedule of performances. We hope to see you there!