Last March, Councillor Sarah Doucette along with her staff Andrea Fresolone, and Transportation Services, came to Runnymede PS to chat with parents and to listen to our specific concerns about improving road safety around our school.
Several issues were discussed, including:
- Vehicles parking in no parking zones and in school bus zones
- Improved signage and awareness of where to park during dropoff and pickup
- Traffic calming zones around the school perimeters
- Additional school zone signage
- Traffic studies at major school intersections, to determine if traffic lights are needed.
Attached is the most recent update from Councillor Doucette regarding these initiatives.
We want to hear your feedback! Do you have thoughts or suggestions about improving road safety around Runnymede? Email email@example.com.